Why TPM Club is a must
TPM as a World Class Manufacturing tool might even be a necessity for companies that work in the global competitive environment.
The success of a TPM program is based, beyond the specific methodologies implementation, on ideas production, inventiveness, innovation. Its content and boundaries expand within production areas on a daily basis. New ideas and new practices are daily produced by each TPM group in each separate factory.
It is obvious that the systematic communication between these TPM groups could act as a catalyst for even more successful and effective operation of TPM in each company.
Each member shares his experiences gained and best practices developed to all TPM club members. At the same time, members collect comments, ideas and suggestions from people who are familiar to TPM philosophy. The communication between members could be direct or indirect through:
- Business meetings. Could take place in units that implement TPM, during which an issue of common interest can be analyzed and presented, together with the practical implementation in the specific unit.
- Access to the TPM club website. Best practices from club members and from international practice are systematically uploaded in the website.
- Social-scientific event meetings
- Direct communication between club members
How to join
Executives that participate in the club own a considerable degree of familiarity with the tools and philosophy of TPM so that a high level of interest is kept by all participants. At the same time, the Club has no barriers, enabling executives to consciously follow the logic of TPM, and implement it in their own company. Specifically, TPM club can join:
- Executives that implement TPM – Operational excellence tools
- Executives trained in TPM Manager in order to implement a similar project in their company.